Where we are and where we will be

Where we are and where we will be
The idea of Edinburgh is a combination of place, soul and symbolic leadership of a nation

Sunday 23 March 2008

my favourite moment of the year.

7am on Easter Morning. My favourite moment of the year. The Easter dawn service. A time of reflection, forgiveness and hope even in the most difficult of places. It means so much to me and to Christians over the world.

I am aware that faith is seen by some as irrational. I accept that. I accept that they may even be right! Faith brings many things but certainty is not one of them!

I absolutely make no judgement of folk who have no faith in a divine being. But I know that faith is what helps me make sense of another wise chaotic world as I search in my own way for meaning in my life and in the lives of those around me: family, friends, colleague and even those who seem me as their enemy.

No comments:

Surgery Times

1st Wed @ Piershill Library, 30 Piershill Terrace.
2nd Wed @ Craigentinny Community Centre, Loaning Rd.
3rd Wed @ Duddingston Primary School, Duddingston Rd.

All 7:15pm -7:45pm

and the last Sat. Lochend YWCA, 198 Restalrig Road South
12noon -1pm


(no appointment needed, all during school terms)
Printed and Published by Ewan Aitken on behalf of the Edinburgh Labour Party, 78 Buccleuch Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9NH