Where we are and where we will be

Where we are and where we will be
The idea of Edinburgh is a combination of place, soul and symbolic leadership of a nation

Sunday, 31 August 2008

Things are seriously hotting up across the pond

I haven't commented much on the American Presidential elections particularly since my early prediction didn't even make the subs bench but the choice of Sarah Palin has seriously set cats amongst political pigeons across the world! Just for one example, She may be credited with 80% popularity ratings but here's a site from Alaskan residents who must be in the other 20%.

I don't know if John McCain knew exactly what he was doing when he appointed her, but its has certainly taken an already interesting race up a gear or two.

No comments:

Surgery Times

1st Wed @ Piershill Library, 30 Piershill Terrace.
2nd Wed @ Craigentinny Community Centre, Loaning Rd.
3rd Wed @ Duddingston Primary School, Duddingston Rd.

All 7:15pm -7:45pm

and the last Sat. Lochend YWCA, 198 Restalrig Road South
12noon -1pm

(no appointment needed, all during school terms)
Printed and Published by Ewan Aitken on behalf of the Edinburgh Labour Party, 78 Buccleuch Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9NH