Where we are and where we will be

Where we are and where we will be
The idea of Edinburgh is a combination of place, soul and symbolic leadership of a nation

Saturday 12 April 2008

An other defeat down the wrong end of the M8

I had hoped to go through to Firhill to watch the Glasgow-Edinburgh game last night... but I am glad now I had something else on. A 23-14 defeat, only one try for Edinburgh and Dan Parks scores all the Glasgow points does not sound like agood night our for an Edinburgh fan!

It may sound like sour grapes but how I wish he played with that kind of skill and tenacity when in a Scotland shirt. I accept that I have absolutely no idea what its like to step up to that particular plate but still, when you compare some of his performances for Scotland with what I have read about last nights game, it does seem like he is at his best when not playing for Scotland.

No comments:

Surgery Times

1st Wed @ Piershill Library, 30 Piershill Terrace.
2nd Wed @ Craigentinny Community Centre, Loaning Rd.
3rd Wed @ Duddingston Primary School, Duddingston Rd.

All 7:15pm -7:45pm

and the last Sat. Lochend YWCA, 198 Restalrig Road South
12noon -1pm


(no appointment needed, all during school terms)
Printed and Published by Ewan Aitken on behalf of the Edinburgh Labour Party, 78 Buccleuch Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9NH