Where we are and where we will be

Where we are and where we will be
The idea of Edinburgh is a combination of place, soul and symbolic leadership of a nation

Wednesday 13 February 2008

A decent man with a heavy weight on his shoulders

As a compete diversion from politics I met and was able to have along conversation with Scotland Rugby Coach Frank Hadden today. What a decent bloke. Really commited to what sport can give people of all ages not just at a physical level but at a deeper, motivational, or what I might call a spiritual level. I really hope that the team he now has will live up to his ambitions, not just for national glory but because of what it could do in motivating people to take up sport, any sport for thir own gain and benefit... I should have a go at getting fit again myself really. I would ask for suggestions as to what sport I should do but that would be playing with the proverbial fire!

No comments:

Surgery Times

1st Wed @ Piershill Library, 30 Piershill Terrace.
2nd Wed @ Craigentinny Community Centre, Loaning Rd.
3rd Wed @ Duddingston Primary School, Duddingston Rd.

All 7:15pm -7:45pm

and the last Sat. Lochend YWCA, 198 Restalrig Road South
12noon -1pm


(no appointment needed, all during school terms)
Printed and Published by Ewan Aitken on behalf of the Edinburgh Labour Party, 78 Buccleuch Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9NH