Where we are and where we will be

Where we are and where we will be
The idea of Edinburgh is a combination of place, soul and symbolic leadership of a nation

Thursday 18 December 2008

10 hours of my life that I will never get back again

Tomorrow, or actually later today I face yet another 10 hours or more of a full council meeting dominated by the incompetence of the SNP/Libdem. 11 delegations, the good news of a new school lost in a badly articulated argument about the site, an astonishing u turn on school meals, anger over cuts to community groups and an over unnecessary stubborn refusal to consider providing more time home care shows the complete lack of political leadership and an astonishing ability to make even good stories into bad ones. I know I stood for election and so I can expect no sympathy but I do expect to be loosing the will to live before mid-day....!

No comments:

Surgery Times

1st Wed @ Piershill Library, 30 Piershill Terrace.
2nd Wed @ Craigentinny Community Centre, Loaning Rd.
3rd Wed @ Duddingston Primary School, Duddingston Rd.

All 7:15pm -7:45pm

and the last Sat. Lochend YWCA, 198 Restalrig Road South
12noon -1pm


(no appointment needed, all during school terms)
Printed and Published by Ewan Aitken on behalf of the Edinburgh Labour Party, 78 Buccleuch Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9NH