Where we are and where we will be

Where we are and where we will be
The idea of Edinburgh is a combination of place, soul and symbolic leadership of a nation

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Just popping my head round the digital door to say that I have moved....

I return for a brief moment to say that after a very long 5 mins... over 18 months to be exact.. I have begin blogging again... but not here. My new site is to be found at Ewan Aitken for Edinburgh Eastern and is, though I say so myself, worth a wee visit.

I post this simply to help guide you towards my new digital space which has been created, as you might have already guessed, for a very specific task as I take another new step on my political journey, this time, standing for the Scottish Parliament in the constituency of Edinburgh Eastern.

It is proving to be an adventure but then life should be one even if on snowy nights in November it seems a wee bit mad!

Talk soon I hope

No comments:

Surgery Times

1st Wed @ Piershill Library, 30 Piershill Terrace.
2nd Wed @ Craigentinny Community Centre, Loaning Rd.
3rd Wed @ Duddingston Primary School, Duddingston Rd.

All 7:15pm -7:45pm

and the last Sat. Lochend YWCA, 198 Restalrig Road South
12noon -1pm


(no appointment needed, all during school terms)
Printed and Published by Ewan Aitken on behalf of the Edinburgh Labour Party, 78 Buccleuch Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9NH